Microsoft 365 Overview - Everything you didn't know you could do with M365
When Microsoft 365 is mentioned, many people think of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, but did you know that a wealth of other powerful tools and features are included? Each one designed to make your life easier and more productive.
This workshop will guide you through the tools that you have at your fingertips and demonstrate the power of productivity available within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
With the support of one of our skilled trainers, you will discover –
- SharePoint and OneDrive for effective cloud storage and real-time collaboration
- Lists, To Do and Planner for successful project and task management
- Teams for integrating people, content and communications
- OneNote and Lens for capturing and collating information and notes
- Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI to build powerful data driven connections, processes and reports
This workshop is delivered as part of Velocity Devon - a programme of support for all voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations in Devon funded by the Government's Community Renewal Fund.