Instagram: Next Steps
This workshop digs deeper into Instagram. We will explore how to create a social media content strategy and ways to engage with your followers. We will look at Stories and Reels, how to create them and when to use them as well as delving into Linktree. Understanding how to make your photos and videos stand out, with tips on how to create them, and edit them as well as looking at what's trending content.
The session will cover -
- An introduction to creating a content strategy.
- Looking at ways to create content and engage followers.
- Walking through how to create stories and reels.
- What is Linktree and do you need it?
- Tips to improve your photography and videography
- A basic photo editing demo
- A look at business suite, what it does and how best to use it.
This workshop is delivered as part of Velocity Devon - a programme of support for all voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations in Devon funded by the Government's Community Renewal Fund.