Microsoft 365 Orientation – Everything you didn’t know you could do with M365
When Microsoft 365 is mentioned, many people think of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, but did you know that a wealth of other powerful tools and features are included? Each one designed to make your life easier and more productive.
This workshop will guide you through the tools that you have at your fingertips and demonstrate the power of productivity available within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
With the support of one of our skilled trainers, you will discover –
- SharePoint and OneDrive for effective cloud storage and real-time collaboration
- Lists, To Do and Planner for successful project and task management
- Teams for integrating people, content and communications
- OneNote and Lens for capturing and collating information and notes
- Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI to build powerful data driven connections, processes and reports
Online meeting details will be emailed to you 48 hours before the workshop.
This workshop is part of the Digital Boost: Exeter programme, funded by Exeter City Council and is only available to businesses within the Exeter City Council area.