CHAA CHING: How to make money out of Social Media
This workshop will provide useful guides, tips and tricks to enhance and improve your digital marketing. If you need help deciding which platform to use, how to engage with your audience and how often to post, we will focus on the tourism industry tip tips.
We will look at the top digital marketing platforms within the tourism sector including Tripadvisor, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest along with providing some tips on the emerging technology to take your business to the next level. We understand that you may already use some social media platforms but how effective is your reach? Are you getting the conversion to booking? And are you standing out from the crowd or building your own tourism community?
We will look at tools and techniques to help you to promote your business, share your news stories and reach new customers.
Other workshop dates / times:
• Session 1 - SAY Cheese, How to create photos and video on your smartphone: Tuesday 13th April 9:30am-12:30pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141946617153
• Session 2 - LOST AND FOUND, How to get noticed on Google: Wednesday 21st April 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947413535
• Session 4 - FIVE STARS. How to get more bookings from word of mouth: Thursday 29th April 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947880933
• Session 5 - ANALYSE THIS, How to use insights to boost sales: Thursday 6th May 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141948141713
• Session 6 - WORD UP, How to write great copy: Wednesday 12th May 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141948358361
As well as the workshops you will be entitled to up 4 hours’ worth of free 1:1 digital support. You will be assigned a trainer who will take you through a digital diagnostic survey, which will result in an action plan being produced specifically for your business, allowing you to implement changes that are relevant to you.
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with Bideford Bay, Chamber of Commerce , Barnstaple & District, Chamber of Commerce, Digital ND and South Molton Business Association to support businesses in this region.
This course is part of Digital Advantage, a programme of free business support and training, delivered by Cosmic, in partnership with Devon County Council, European Regional Development Fund and Her Majesty’s Government.
Businesses must meet eligibility criteria to be able to receive support and attend events as part of this funded project. Beneficiaries must be from SMEs (meeting EU definitions), and live or work within the project area of North Devon, West Devon, Torridge and parts of Mid Devon.