Project & Office Administrator:
Part Time/Flexible working
£18,500 Full Time Equivalent - pro rata
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing social enterprise. Cosmic is a successful Digital Consultancy that has been operating for over 22 years. We have a vision to inspire people to achieve success in a digital world. We are based in East Devon, and our work covers the whole South West Region.
For this role, you need to have strong organisational skills, an attention to detail, creativity and a fun and positive attitude.
This role is to provide admin support for the Digital Skills team at Cosmic. The team carry out projects designed to help people improve their digital skills, grow their businesses, or get back into work. You will help to organise and promote workshops, courses, events, and one to one mentoring sessions for projects. You will help create, prepare and monitor training materials and record feedback and evaluations from training sessions. You will work alongside clients to manage their training needs and provide the most effective and beneficial support.
You will work on funded projects and create and organise project claims for auditors and funders.
This administrative role will also support the HR and opperations functions at Cosmic, as well as Marketing and other day-to-day aspects of the business.
Key Result Areas:
- Provide high quality administrative support to the Digital Skills team.
- Ensure project documents and records are up to date, accurate and in accordance to GDPR law.
- Ensure and monitor that processes are in place for each project to run smoothly.
- Monitor and update HR folder files, and keep policies and handbook up to date and relevant to practice.
- Create and combine project claim documents for audit, which are clear, concise and in agreement with the project claim outline.
- Marketing support - marketing experience desirable
- Support general business admin
- Support the team in ensuring accurate records are kept on the CRM and hard copy in files.
- Attend and support project events when needed.
- Create events in Eventbrite, and monitor attendees.
- Keep the project dashboards up to date
- Support in the creation of presentations.
- Other duties as required in line with the responsibilities of this post.
- To uphold the values and ethos of Cosmic.
Closing Date for applications: 13th July
Likely interview dates: 1st/3rd August
To apply, please send a CV and Cover Letter to Cosmic: [email protected]