The new Pathway to Net Zero programme has been designed to provide free support for Plymouth-based businesses to adopt more environmentally conscious processes and move towards becoming net zero.
Funded by Plymouth City Council through the UK Government's Shared Prosperity Fund, the programme will provide a mixture of one-to-one sessions, workshops, and self-learning resources, offering support with:
- Sustainable business practices
- Developing a green workforce culture
- Reducing your digital carbon footprint
- Sustainability certification options
- Creating an Environmental Management System
- Carbon measurement and free carbon audits.
The programme is fully funded, which means there is absolutely no cost to you. So, if you're keen to make your business more sustainable, and start proactively working towards Net Zero, we can help.
We are delivering this programme in partnership with Business Information Point.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in this programme.