Social Media Essentials – Setting up your organisations profile
Social Media is an essential marketing tool for any charity or organisation. This workshop will guide you through setting up an account for your organisation on two of the most popular social media platforms – Facebook & Instagram.
In this session you will learn –
- How to create an account on both platforms
- Who has access and can manage the accounts
- How to update your organisations profile information
- The basics of what makes a good post
- Ways to improve engagement
This workshop is delivered as part of Velocity Somerset - a programme of support for all voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations in Somerset funded by the Government's Community Renewal Fund.