Understanding Search Engine Optimisation
During this workshop our specialist Digital Trainer will show you the tools you can use to review how your website is currently performing and establish areas where you can improve – with the end goal of boosting organic traffic and improving engagement.
On completion of this workshop you will:
- Understand the goal of Search Engine Optimisation
- Master keyword research
- Learn the differences between on-page and off-page SEO
- Discover the importance of User Experience signals in SEO
- Embrace SEO-friendly content creation
- Appreciate the importance of link building and how to go about it
- Appreciate the benefit of combining Search Engine Marketing (Paid Ads) and SEO
This workshop is delivered as part of Velocity Devon - a programme of support for all voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations in Devon funded by the Government's Community Renewal Fund.