WORD UP: How to write great copy
We all know that good copy attracts customers, boosts traffic and increases sales. But what turns “content” into “good copy”? In this workshop we will explore copy writing and personal branding techniques that will help you address the ‘right’ audience with the ‘right’ tone and content.
We will look at copy that will keep your site visitors and social media followers engaged, interested, entertained and informed. Through various examples, we will observe what kind of copy works on your websites, and what it takes to write good social media captions. Lastly, we will delve into the magic of persuasive language and what strategies can help us get potential customers to let go of their objections, spring into action and buy your products and services.
Other workshop dates / times:
Sign up to all that would benefit your business.
• Session 1 - SAY Cheese, How to create photos and video on your smartphone: Tuesday 13th April 9:30am-12:30pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141946617153
• Session 2 - LOST AND FOUND, How to get noticed on Google: Wednesday 21st April 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947413535
• Session 3 - CHA CHING, How to make money on social media: Thursday 22nd April 9:30am-12:30pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947672309
• Session 4 - FIVE STARS. How to get more bookings from word of mouth: Thursday 29th April 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947880933
• Session 5 - ANALYSE THIS, How to use insights to boost sales: Thursday 6th May 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141948141713
As well as the workshops you will be entitled to up 4 hours’ worth of free 1:1 digital support. You will be assigned a trainer who will take you through a digital diagnostic survey, which will result in an action plan being produced specifically for your business, allowing you to implement changes that are relevant to you.
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with Bideford Bay, Chamber of Commerce , Barnstaple & District, Chamber of Commerce, Digital ND and South Molton Business Association to support businesses in this region.
This course is part of Digital Advantage, a programme of free business support and training, delivered by Cosmic, in partnership with Devon County Council, European Regional Development Fund and Her Majesty’s Government.
Businesses must meet eligibility criteria to be able to receive support and attend events as part of this funded project. Beneficiaries must be from SMEs (meeting EU definitions), and live or work within the project area of North Devon, West Devon, Torridge and parts of Mid Devon.