LOST AND FOUND: How to get noticed on Google
Is your website ranking in search engine result pages for the right keywords? Are links to your landing pages showcasing the right offering/services? Are your descriptions featuring the keywords you want to rank, be searched and found for? Are you familiar with user “intent” related terms? Have you thought about blogging and if so, are your blogposts driving traffic to your website? Do you have enough backlinks to your site and blogposts? Are you appearing enough in Local searches? Are you getting enough reviews? Are you attracting quality leads?
If the answer to any of those questions is ‘no’ or ‘maybe’ then this is the perfect workshop for you to explore how Search Engine Optimization and Local SEO can help you make your Hospitality Business website more visible and searchable, and turn more visitors into paying customers.
Other workshop dates / times:
• Session 1 - SAY Cheese, How to create photos and video on your smartphone: Tuesday 13th April 9:30am-12:30pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141946617153
• Session 3 - CHA CHING, How to make money on social media: Thursday 22nd April 9:30am-12:30pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947672309
• Session 4 - FIVE STARS. How to get more bookings from word of mouth: Thursday 29th April 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947880933
• Session 5 - ANALYSE THIS, How to use insights to boost sales: Thursday 6th May 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141948141713
• Session 6 - WORD UP, How to write a great copy: Wednesday 12th May 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141948358361
Sign up to all that would benefit your business.
As well as the workshops you will be entitled to up 4 hours’ worth of free 1:1 digital support. You will be assigned a trainer who will take you through a digital diagnostic survey, which will result in an action plan being produced specifically for your business, allowing you to implement changes that are relevant to you.
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with Bideford Bay, Chamber of Commerce , Barnstaple & District, Chamber of Commerce, Digital ND and South Molton Business Association to support businesses in this region.
This course is part of Digital Advantage, a programme of free business support and training, delivered by Cosmic, in partnership with Devon County Council, European Regional Development Fund and Her Majesty’s Government.
Businesses must meet eligibility criteria to be able to receive support and attend events as part of this funded project. Beneficiaries must be from SMEs (meeting EU definitions), and live or work within the project area of North Devon, West Devon, Torridge and parts of Mid Devon.