FIVE STARS: How to get more bookings from word of mouth
What’s the first thing people do when they have found the perfect place to eat out or holiday cottage to rent? They look at the reviews – what do others say about a place holds more value online than all your social media activity. Would you like to find out how to get more reviews and boost your word of mouth recommendations?
Millennial's we know are 75% more likely to book a venue or holiday once they have seen the online reviews. In this workshop we will show you how you can increase your bookings, up sell your packages and how to engage with your very own audience with four simple steps.
Do you have lots of reviews and recommendations in your guest book but don't know how to share these with others? Do you want to increase your google reviews? Have you thought how to keep in touch with guests that have visited you before? We will teach you some tips on developing your online reviews.
In the second half of the workshop we will show you how to set up your Pay per click social media advertising campaign with Facebook, Google and Instagram. Focusing specifically on your audience, demographics, targeting, split testing and lookalike groups. We will guide you through effective advertising campaigns that really work and don’t have to cost the earth.
Other workshop dates / times:
• Session 1 - SAY Cheese, How to create photos and video on your smartphone: Tuesday 13th April 9:30am-12:30pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141946617153
• Session 2 - LOST AND FOUND, How to get noticed on Google: Wednesday 21st April 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947413535
• Session 3 - CHA CHING, How to make money on social media: Thursday 22nd April 9:30am-12:30pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947672309
• Session 5 - ANALYSE THIS, How to use insights to boost sales: Thursday 6th May 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141948141713
• Session 6 - WORD UP, How to write great copy: Wednesday 12th May 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141948358361
Sign up to all that may benefit your business.
As well as the workshops you will be entitled to up 4 hours’ worth of free 1:1 digital support. You will be assigned a trainer who will take you through a digital diagnostic survey, which will result in an action plan being produced specifically for your business, allowing you to implement changes that are relevant to you.
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with Bideford Bay, Chamber of Commerce , Barnstaple & District, Chamber of Commerce, Digital ND and South Molton Business Association to support businesses in this region.
This course is part of Digital Advantage, a programme of free business support and training, delivered by Cosmic, in partnership with Devon County Council, European Regional Development Fund and Her Majesty’s Government.
Businesses must meet eligibility criteria to be able to receive support and attend events as part of this funded project. Beneficiaries must be from SMEs (meeting EU definitions), and live or work within the project area of North Devon, West Devon, Torridge and parts of Mid Devon.