ANALYSE THIS: How to use Insights to boost sales
Are you using your analytical data to your advantage? Have you created the right marketing funnel? Is your data showing that people bounce off your pages instead of spending time browsing your website? Are you tracking how well your digital efforts (SEO and ad campaigns) are doing so that you can maximise their impact? Are your visitors landing on the pages that will take them on the ‘right’ journey from lead to customers? Is your conversion rate good enough? Do you Know which ones of your website pages receive the most visits and why?
This workshop will answer those questions and more by exploring how Google Analytics and the data it collects can be used to your advantage, to refine your marketing and sales strategies, understand your customer behaviour, and ultimately boost your sales or increase your ROI.
Workshop dates / times:
• Session 1 - SAY Cheese, How to create photos and video on your smartphone: Tuesday 13th April 9:30am-12:30pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141946617153
• Session 2 - LOST AND FOUND, How to get noticed on Google: Wednesday 21st April 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947413535
• Session 3 - CHA CHING, How to make money on social media: Thursday 22nd April 9:30am-12:30pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947672309
• Session 4 - FIVE STARS. How to get more bookings from word of mouth: Thursday 29th April 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141947880933
• Session 6 - WORD UP, How to write great copy: Wednesday 12th May 1:00pm-4:00pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/141948358361
As well as the workshops you will be entitled to up 4 hours’ worth of free 1:1 digital support. You will be assigned a trainer who will take you through a digital diagnostic survey, which will result in an action plan being produced specifically for your business, allowing you to implement changes that are relevant to you.
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with Bideford Bay, Chamber of Commerce , Barnstaple & District, Chamber of Commerce, Digital ND and South Molton Business Association to support businesses in this region.
This course is part of Digital Advantage, a programme of free business support and training, delivered by Cosmic, in partnership with Devon County Council, European Regional Development Fund and Her Majesty’s Government.
Businesses must meet eligibility criteria to be able to receive support and attend events as part of this funded project. Beneficiaries must be from SMEs (meeting EU definitions), and live or work within the project area of North Devon, West Devon, Torridge and parts of Mid Devon.