This workshop is only available to eligible businesses in Devon, excluding Plymouth & Torbay.
Everyday Essentials – Word & Excel
Word and Excel are two of the most important applications in the modern workplace. This workshop will teach you the basics of using Word and Excel to support your organisation with creating & editing documents, managing data and keeping records.
You will learn how to:
- Create and save a new document
- Use all the basic text/paragraph/ cell format tools
- Insert an image into a Word document, adjust and position on the page
- Insert a table into a Word document to hold information
- Use spell/grammar check to alter writing as you go
- Understand the term formula and how they are used in Excel
- Create a formula for basic calculations in Excel
The online meeting details will be sent to you after registration at least 48 hours before the workshop. This workshop is only available to eligible businesses in Devon, excluding Plymouth & Torbay.
This event is part of Digital Boost Devon, a programme of free fully funded business support and training, delivered by Cosmic, in partnership with Devon County Council.