Successful Google Search Ads for Small Businesses
In this workshop we build on the knowledge you have acquired through the introduction into online advertising and deep dive into the most popular advertising platform to date, Google Ads. This workshop is for anyone that is ready to start adverting using Google search and would like to learn foundations of setting up a successful Google Ads campaign.
Learning Level: Intermediate
By the end of this session you will have learnt -
- The theory behind advertising online successfully
- What keywords are and how bidding on them works
- How to set up your Google ads account from scratch using best practice
- How to structure your ad campaigns, ad groups and keywords for best results and ease of management
- How to set up conversion tracking and track online sales, revenue, lead forms and phone calls
- How to write engaging copy for your ads
- What to expect when you launch your first Google Ads campaign
The online meeting details will be sent to you after registration at least 48 hours before the workshop. This workshop is only available to eligible businesses in Devon, excluding Plymouth & Torbay.
This event is part of Digital Boost Devon, a programme of free fully funded business support and training, delivered by Cosmic, in partnership with Devon County Council.