Cosmic are looking for our next charity of the year to support throughout 2017. We started our search by asking the public to nominate any local charities, who they think deserve to be in with the chance of winning. We received a total of 86 nominations from lots of great local charities and would like to thank everybody who took the time to nominate their chosen charities.
We have now shortlisted all of these nominations to take us down to 6 popular charities, including:
- Exeter Leukaemia Fund - @elfcharity www.elfcharity.org.uk/
- Devon FreeWheelers - @devonbloodbikes www.bloodbikesdevon.org.uk/
- Dartmoor Search and Rescue - @Dartmoor_SRTA www.dsrtashburton.org.uk/
- Air Ambulance - @DevonAirAmb www.daat.org
- Pete’s Dragons - www.petesdragons.org.uk
- Friends of Buburi - @FriendsofBuburi www.friendsofbuburi.com/
Now is the time that these charities will need to attempt to gather as many votes as possible, so we are asking for you to vote for one of our 6 finalists to become our 2017 Charity of the year. The Charity with the most votes will win.
You can simply vote by:
- Tweeting us your chosen charity including the hashtag #CosmicCharity
- OR Commenting on any of our Cosmic Charity of the year Facebook posts
- OR Using our Google form here
Voting closes on 16/12 and the winner will be announced on 19/12! It’s a great chance to find out more about each of these local charities and to give them the gift of free digital support for a year!