Mike is one of Cosmic's newest members of staff, so we asked him some questions about himself so you can get to know him a little bit better:
1. What do you do here at Cosmic?
I am a digital trainer working on the Positive People project which helps give unemployed people the skills they need to get back into employment. I cover the Mendip area of Somerset.
2. What’s your favourite part about the job, and what are you most excited about doing?
Being out and about across Somerset working with a variety of people and different partners on a project that can make a real difference.
3. What do you like most about Cosmic?
I like that it’s an ethical company and the types of projects that we are involved in. Everyone is really friendly and supportive.
4. What is the most interesting thing about you or that you have done?
I learnt to play the trumpet aged 8 and have played a variety of different instruments in bands, groups and orchestras ever since.
5. Are you Apple or Android?
Apple I guess!
6. What are your hobbies or interests?
Playing a tuba in a band keeps me busy!