We are looking an enthusiastic person that loves interacting with a huge variety of people. Do like helping people to learn new skills? Do you enjoy supporting their development? Are you organised, efficient and yet also fun-loving and relaxed? Do you have a love of digital technology and gadgets? This role is key to helping people achieve success in a digital world.
If you have experience in administration and a passion for digital, then this might be a role for you.
This role supports the delivery of a wide range of digital training, mentoring & workshops for Cosmic’s digital inclusion training at Yarlington Housing Group. Work includes admin support, preparation of training materials, monitoring and evaluation.
- To provide support for the projects team in preparation, delivery and monitoring of training events including preparation and delivery of specific training content (e.g. technical, social, video).
- To create and maintain top quality training materials, content for presentations, and evaluation forms.
- Assisting with the scheduling of training sessions and workshops.
- To attend networks and events to promote the training service and projects, and to provide direct engagement with clients.
- Assisting in the delivery of training sessions, workshops and events when required.
- Delivering top quality customer service to current and potential clients.
- To excel in all communications – phone, email and in person.
- To uphold the values and ethos of Cosmic and Yarlington Housing Group.
- Other duties as required in line with the responsibilities of this post.
Learn more about our project with Yarlington by taking a look at our Social Impact Report: https://www.cosmic.org.uk/blog/social-impact-report-2017
40 Hours per week, within the larger Yeovil area.
Must have driving licence and access to a car.
Closing date for applications: 25th of May.
Expected interview dates: 4th or 8th of June.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]