The Devon Positive People digital team are looking for an experience administrator to join our growing team. You will be working alongside a diverse team who are supporting those most disadvantaged to overcome a variety of barriers.
We are looking for someone a highly motivated and organised individual who is looking to work on a project that is making a difference in peoples lives.
You will have excellent communication, organisational skills and the ability to learn quickly. Experience of working in a similar role will be an advantage.
You will be part of a dedicated team that provides a high-quality service. Cosmic is known for its strong values and friendly approach and we are committed to valuing and supporting our employees and local community.
- Salary: circa £18,500 circa
- Term: Fixed term contract to December 31st 2019
- Based: Honiton
- Healthcare plan after 3-month probationary period
- Closing Date: 16th February 2018
- Interviews will likely take place w/c 26th February 2018
What will you be doing?
- Providing high quality administrative support to the project team.
- Ensuring all participant and project records are up to date, accurate and in accordance to GDPR law.
- Ensuring effective processes are in place for the project to run smoothly.
- Scheduling events and meetings in support to the Positive People project.
- Providing additional support at project events when needed.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is incredibly organised, but can adapt to an evolving project.
- A problem solving individual able to work autonomously.
- Strong communication skills and confidence in relaying ideas to others.
- Someone who has excellent attention to detail.
This role is jointly funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund. To apply, please complete the attached application form and send to [email protected].
Deadline 16th February 2018.